Sascha's Music

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Fashion Show!



P.s. Tonight my new gown, "Trocadero", will also be shown for the first time.

I have no idea if a lot of people will come, or if it will be a pathetic fashion show with 3 visitors... My worst nightmare as I'm having diarrea attacks all day.
This will be my 2nd fashion show during 2008, not only for my group members (over 1300 members, it boggles my mind!) but also for "outsiders". Really, last year I would not have believed anyone if they would say the amount of group members, nor how much my store has grown. I am so thankful for my loyal members! Thank you, thank you!

Anyway, I will probably have guzzled down a few glasses of wine and will shout my usual silly remarks during the fashion show.... ;-)

See you tonight at 1 PM (SL time) or 22.00 hrs (European time) at Mikey's.

x

Sascha Frangilli

No comments: