Sascha's Music

Saturday, August 02, 2014

Sascha's Designs Summer Hunt 2014

The Sascha's Designs Summer Hunt is here.  
10 hunt items at 10 L are hidden somewhere in the the store!


So, first step is - You will be looking for this flower:



These are the items you will be hunting for (in random order):



included in the hunt are 4 different x SAS - Tease Lavender Flexi Skirts

 


And step two, here are your hints:

No. 1 - You can find me near the RL Sascha


No. 2 - You can find me where Twilight is the best summer moment


No. 3 - You can find me at the boobies of the Luna eclipse


No. 4 - You can find me where the inhabitant of the City of Love is located (otherwise known as the capital city of France)


No. 5 - When you find me, oh what a Joyous moment!


No. 6 - When you find me, you can drink some summer Elixer


* Additional Tease Lavender skirts can be found in hunt items No. 7, 8, 9 and 10

* SAS - Tease Lavender -->   Baroque, Sleek, Grande and Fluffer Flexi Skirts


No. 7 - You can find me on the sign of what every Dutch child learns to ride at age 2-3!  ;-)


No. 8 - I am such a Clever Girl


No. 9 - I am one of the many Audrie stars


No. 10 - You can find me adorned to the Ruler of the Sea (otherwise known as Poseidon)



Enjoy your hunt!




Entrance to Sascha's Designs to start your hunt!


x  Sascha Frangilli

No comments: