Sascha's Music

Sunday, March 03, 2013

Twiffy - Relay for Life (Fashion for Life)


The Twiffy.


The Twiffy is Sascha's Designs first entrée for the Relay for Life or otherwise called Fashion for Life. (it confuses me a bit that there are 2 different names for the same event). 

I was wondering if the proceeds of this event actually only go to the American Cancer Society or to the Worldwide Cancer Society (if such a thing exists)?  What about people in Asia, Australia or Europe who have or will get cancer, are they left out due to their geographical position?

I myself had a cancer scare a little over 2 months ago, if my cervix cancer cells would not have been removed in time, I would have gotten cancer. 
I am just wondering - if I would have indeed gotten cancer, but due to the fact that I don't live in the USA, would I have benefited from the things that the American Cancer Society does for its cancer patients?

x  Sascha Frangilli



No comments: