Sascha's Music

Thursday, December 01, 2011

Time for a Gift --> Birthday & Sinterklaas




A birthday / Sinterklaas gift for my Sascha's Designs members.

The Fiddle Dee consists of:

* Lace Jacket
* Bra Full
* Bra Transparant
(or no bra at all for a more smexy look)
* High Lace Collar
* Skirt
* Pants
* Sleek Flexi Skirt


It is that time of year again for me, total mayhem and unwanted phonecalls in RL congratulating me on my birthday (somehow I don't thrive on that sort of attention), trying to think up of a poem for Sinterklaas (our Dutch version of Santa Claus), trying to get that dinner arranged with my sister and her husband this Sinterklaas weekend (thank God I had a thorough clean-up of the house as my sister is ony truly happy when she cleans up as I always feel she is checking out any possible spidercobs in my house).
This is the 2nd consecutive year I am not celebrating my birthday in RL and I feel GREAT!  :-)  So instead I am combining my birthday and Sinterklaas together in SL and giving out a gorgeous gown.

Price: 10 L

x  Sascha Frangilli

No comments: