Sascha's Music

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sascha's Designs won the Avi Choice Award for Favorite Women's Apparel 2011



I was totally overwhelmed when last night my name was called out as the winning designer for the Avi Choice Award for Favorite Women's Apparel.

This is the 1st time I have won anything and it feels like the cherry on the pie for all the work I have done over the last 4 years.  YAY!

I want to thank all the people who supported and voted for me - THANK YOU! (doing the Happy Dance here)  Words cannot express my gratitude for getting this Award.

 With all my love and a happy fart!

xxxxxxxx

Sascha Frangilli


2 comments:

Unknown said...

FANTASTIC SASCHA. You most certainly deserve this and all other awards that come your way. Three cheers for you xxx

Avona Ryba said...

Wonderful News!!!... You are an amazing person and designer and so deserve this award. xx