Sascha's Music

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sascha's Designs Nominated - OMG!!!!



OMG, I just found out that Sascha's Designs has been nominated in the 2011 SL Christmas Expo Avatar Choice Awards for Favorite Womens Apparal!!!

I am so honoured to be nominated by my fellow residents and to be on the list together with all the other great SL designers.  Really honoured! Honestly, I nearly fell off my chair (behind the PC that is), when I saw my nomination!

Please go check out all the great people that have been nominated and pass a vote - if you want to - for SASCHA'S DESIGNS - Favorite Womens Apparel!
2011 SL Christmas Expo Avatar Choice Award

AVI CHOICE AWARDS
Vote by choosing your favorite in any or all of the categories. One vote per computer will be counted. Voting ends on December 5th at NOON.


x  Sascha Frangilli (who is very excited, happy, elated and bouncing up and down on her chair)

No comments: