Sascha's Music

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Bella Azure - PROMO




PROMO GOWN - Bella Azure

Price:   1 L
Where:   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bella-Azure-Gown-PROMO/2849988

In case you have not yet heard of me or my store, let me tell you a bit about it.

Sascha's Designs was established early 2008 and I aim to create high quality clothes with lots of options that everyone can afford.

I actually like to chat a lot to the customers that come to the store and that way I hear what the girls want and can anticipate on creating gowns or outfits that the customer likes.

I also occasionally drink a glass of wine and then for no apparant reason I reduce a gown to a ridiculously low amount, which is then announced in Group Chat.  ;-)

Besides that I also have a FREE gown each month for the members of my group (Sascha's Designs), the occasional hunt, every week new 60 L items and I randomly reduce normal priced gowns to 10 L.

I also don't have a clue when it comes to naming outfits so basically although the name might be crap, the outfit sure isn't!  ;-)

So, please drop by - say hello to me, fart and wander around in the store. 


Sascha Frangilli


P.s. Oh, and assuming you don't mind your inventory growing faster than the Euro, be warned lots of options in a Sas outfit!


No comments: