Sascha's Music

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Bella Azure - PROMO




PROMO GOWN - Bella Azure

Price:   1 L
Where:   https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bella-Azure-Gown-PROMO/2849988

In case you have not yet heard of me or my store, let me tell you a bit about it.

Sascha's Designs was established early 2008 and I aim to create high quality clothes with lots of options that everyone can afford.

I actually like to chat a lot to the customers that come to the store and that way I hear what the girls want and can anticipate on creating gowns or outfits that the customer likes.

I also occasionally drink a glass of wine and then for no apparant reason I reduce a gown to a ridiculously low amount, which is then announced in Group Chat.  ;-)

Besides that I also have a FREE gown each month for the members of my group (Sascha's Designs), the occasional hunt, every week new 60 L items and I randomly reduce normal priced gowns to 10 L.

I also don't have a clue when it comes to naming outfits so basically although the name might be crap, the outfit sure isn't!  ;-)

So, please drop by - say hello to me, fart and wander around in the store. 


x  Sascha Frangilli


P.s. Oh, and assuming you don't mind your inventory growing faster than the Euro, be warned lots of options in a Sas outfit!


No comments: