Sascha's Music

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Gabriella's Dream



I am sooo happy to present to you Gabriella's Dream. Gabriella Nordwind is my SL and RL friend and she recently got married to her SL hubby in Real Life!
Yes girls, true love is still possible.....! :-)))) (Yes, I am a jealous witch here).

I made the Gabriella with so many options as I would hope one of the combinations would be the actual wedding dress Gabriella wore.


* Top
* Pants (Medium and Long)
* Skirt (medium and Long)

* Cocktail Flexi skirt
* Ultra Sleek Flexi skirt
* Grande Flexi skirt
* Medium Bum train
* Huge Bum train
* Jacket Sculpt
* Flimsy Cocktail Flexi skirt
* Shawl
* Sleek Flexi skirt
* Swooshy Flexi skirts x 2
* Mermaid Flexi skirts x 2
* Bolero Sculpt

Price: 550 L
Where: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/190/170/24


x Sascha Frangilli

No comments: