Sascha's Music

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Aibell






Honey, I am home!

I have just returned from a 5 week holiday/family visit to the other end of the world - Australia.
I had a wonderful time and it was really strange to be in a country where the average temperature is 30C and then to return to the Netherlands which was covered in a thick blanket of snow. Brrrrrr...
I never realised how intense crappy a jetlag could be. I wake up early and around 20.00 hrs I have the feeling I am nearly passing out with being tired. Ridiculous!

My mindset is still on warm weather, so my first thing was to make a casual outfit. More stuff is coming - of course! ;-)

The Aibell comes in:

* Top
* Skirt
* Knee pants (with sculpty cuffs)
* Mini pants
* Babydoll flexi skirt
* Mini flexi skirt
* Cocktail flexi skirt
* Bolero sculpt (not shown in vendor picture)

Price: 249 L
(One of the Aibell's has been priced down for today)

Where: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/209/165/24


FYI:
Bax Coen has been so kind enough to put the Bax Boots Blue Suede (featured in the vendor pics) for 50% off in my mall - for a limited amount, be quick. ;-)

Where: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/115/117/23


x Sascha Frangilli (who is devoutly nurturing her tanlines, haha)

No comments: