Sascha's Music

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Freebie Dress - my 3rd Rezz day



A little freebie gown for my members to celebrate my so called SL birthday.
Where: http://slurl.com/secondlife/Coco%20Beach%20Kelina/112/210/24


Today I'm 3 years on SL...... So much has happened and I don't think I would have believed it if I could have seen where I am these days, when I logged in on 24th November 2006. ;-)


Sascha in December 2006

I do admit that I had a lot more fun on SL when I did not yet had to make a RL living out of making clothes. That was mainly because I was on SL with my (ex) RL partner and just swirled breezily through SL, hosted parties at Casablanca, crashed Star Trek meetings, danced the nights away and shopped til I dropped.

I have evolved from a little newbie to an experienced SL'er, I still wear my Alady shape that I bought back in early 2007 and could seriously not think how to survive the day without SL (yes, I'm an addict).


Sascha in 2009


RL Sascha in 2009

I will be gone from SL from early December til January for a trip to Australia to visit the family. My Aussie family do have internet, but only for 10 HOURS a month... I assume that means I will be unable to log in! OMG, OMG.

x Sascha Frangilli

1 comment:

Nissa Nightfire said...

Happy Rezday, Sascha!! I wish you only good things ahead~ Safe travels!