Sascha's Music

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Vanity Hair by Tabata Jewell

Today finally not things by me, but by someone else. As you might be aware by now, I usually wear only 2 hairs. The blond hair by ETD for vendors and the red by Cake which resembles my RL hair the most.

In between I wear hair that either makes me stand out (the Volcano - Cake) or hair that is otherwise unusual and lovely (House of Heart). Through a friend of mine - Kay Fairey - I met up with Tabata Jewell from Vanity Hair who is a fairly new hair designer. And the things she create are definitely unusual and lovely. She will be on the Hair Fair starting this saturday and I just want to give you a flavour of the things she creates.





Lola



Medusa



Mademoiselle



Mademoiselle



Herma



Nina



Nina



Gigi


Tabata Jewell's can be bought at 4 spots in SL, and one of them is at my mall - Sascha's High Noon.


x Sascha Frangilli

No comments: