Sascha's Music

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Frutella






I've made a sweet little summery gown as I hate, HATE winter. Did I mention that I hate the winter? Well, it's more the coldness of the season that bugs me. I'm one of the those coldbloods that starts to shiver once the thermometer hits 16 Celcius. You should see me at night when I sit behind the pc.... whahahaa.

The colours of this gown reminded me of the sweet and tasty Fruitella candy. No idea if this candy is wellknown on the other side of the world, but here in Northern Europe it is one of our fav candies...

So voilĂ , the Frutella (I don't want the Candy Co. to sue my ass for using their brandname) which comes in 3 different flexi skirts (normal, sleek and cocktail), sleeves and a top that has an optional cleavage.... So no boobs showing or yes boobs showing... LOL.

Price: 300 L

No comments: